Randstad Talent Selection is the division of Randstad Italia specialized in Research & Selection of qualified and highly specialized profiles.
Our client, a leading international company in the insurance sector, is seeking a:
The candidate will support accounting and financial operations under the direction of the Branch Manager in Italy office.
- recording of general ledger manual transactions
- incoming/outgoing payments
- cash matching of premium remittances from brokers, direct clients and consortia
- bank reconciliation
- collecting supporting documentation related to all bank payments to be prepared
- ensure appropriate maintenance and filing of Official Registers for VAT and Withholding Tax and reconciliation to accounting records
- support in preparing Annual Tax Returns (Anagafre Tributaria, Esterometro, Unico & 770 Returns)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- diploma in Economics/Accounting
- accounting experience would be advantageous
- Italian and English speaker
- good communication skills, both written and verbal
- excellent and effective time-management and organisational skills
- advanced spreadsheet skills, strong practical knowledge of Excel
- careful consideration of financial accuracy
Contract Type: Open-ended contract
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Place of work: Verona
Offerte lavoro simili
- Operatori assistenza informatica clienti- Dealer Care / Adecco Italia Spa
- DISEGNATORE AUTOCAD 2D E 3D / Just on Business
- Help desk informatico / Relizont S.p.A.
- Disegnatore cad 2d / Adecco Italia Spa
- Addetto Impianti bituminosi / Randstad Italia Spa
- ADDETTO BILANCE / Atempo spa
- IT SPECIALIST / Relizont S.p.A.
- AMMINISTRATIVA/AMMINISTRATIVO CON INVALIDITA' CIVILE / Orienta