Adecco Verona is seeking - on behalf of a subsidiary of an international and expanding international company
an English speaking Accountant
who will support accounting and financial operations under the direction of the Accountancy Department located in Spain
The selected candidate will be in charge of carrying out the accounting activities related to a subsidiary based in Verona.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of orders for shipment to the warehouse and invoicing.
- Management of incidents in orders and billing.
- Track inventories and production stock
- Management of payables invoices
- Contact with local consultants for compliance with tax and accounting obligations
- Treasury management under the guidelines of the Financial Department in Spain.
Skills and Experience:
• Diploma in Economics or BA/Master Degree in Economics
• Accounting experience
• Fluency in English and Italian
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong practical knowledge of Excel
•Accuracy and precision
•Availability for part time work schedule (30 hours per week)
• Proficiency in SAP Business One would be a plus
The company offers a permanent (open-ended) part time contract (30 hours per week) and a compensation commensurate with experience
Categoria Professionale: Finanza / Contabilità
Città: Verona (Verona)
- Parlato: Buono
- Scritto: Buono
- Comprensione: Ottimo
- Part Time mattino